Orgasim

I have never had one.what do I need to do to enjoy that feeling?I will let you know that my husband is a very selfish lover also he dosent really last long like two min then it's over.I want to experiance this bad!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• you have to try different positions. some positions for guys feel good but dont necessarily stimulate them so that they can cum. for instance, I have to be on top if im going to have an orgasm. it works perfectly because the motion I have to use feels good for dh but it doesnt get him to that orgasm point. he has the same problem of not lasting too long in certain positions. so try to switch it up. if anything, bring a toy in the room lol
    Anonymous

• Why don't you make him pull out before it starts sounding like he's about to get off and say let's do a diff position and do it on top or something?
    Anonymous

• Do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Do it on top of him, he'll last longer and your in controll
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• For some women the only way to achieve this is to find your happy place by youself :)

It's kinda hard to have someone find the right spot when you don't even know where it is. There are different ways to "get off" - clitoral, g-spot, and so on. I would suggest trying it yourself before leaving hubby to explore, especially if he isn't lasting long.
    Anonymous

• Shelfish people suck......Having an orgasim is something he should want you to have..
    I would tell him exactly how you feel.
    Tell him if he does not open up his eyes and wise up..the Milk Man is gonna start looking good!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Different positions, do it yourself. Explore your own body and figure out what works then maybe you can teach him.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• buy a silver bullet and do it yourself! AND try getting on top of him.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Get on top of him and have your back facing him and while moving up and down and arch your back. try it.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• www.brownbagparty.com/19674 What Makes Mona Lisa Smile is a female response cream: applied to your clitorus promotes blood flow, wakes up nerve endings and makes it more sensitive...applied to your gspot makes your gspot slightly enlarges to make it easier to reach, and makes it more sensitive to achieve a gspot orgasm. For him Pleasure Rings will make him bigger, thicker and last a little longer 5-15 minutes longer sometimes longer then that.
    PM me if you have questions
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009