i have heard of inplation bleeding,but i have never had it before...

and i am 6 days late and the test on sunday showed neg.but last night around 6 i went to the bathroom and there some blood it was pink and that was it,i would be like 18 days,

tanijala

Asked by tanijala at 2:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That happened to me and yes, I was pregnant.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would wait another couple of days and then take another test. I had implatation bleeding and thought it was my period, but it never came. I took another test 3 days later and my baby is due in may! LOL! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ok,its happening again,it doesnt seem like my peroid,but it could be the start of it?
    tanijala

Answer by tanijala at 2:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• the latest i have ever been was 6 days. this time i was six days late but by then i had some implantation bleeding that night and tested positive.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 2:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• thats the bleeding come and go?because it happened and now nothing
    tanijala

Answer by tanijala at 3:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009