People on Food Stamps taking your money?

If you are one of the people that have to pay your taxes on them and you hate it, we have came up with an idea.
Make a grocery list for them since you feel like they are spending your money on junk. Ok, here we go. What would YOU want them to spend YOUR 1-4 cents on in the store? After all, you DO only give about that much to people on food stamps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They can have my 1-4 cents. I don't really care what they buy.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• what?!?
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• huh
    tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Who is this "we" that came up with this idea?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love paying taxes so people can have food stamps.

I had a baby when I was 16 and was too stupid and snobby to get on welfare. After going months with bouts of not eating for up to 3 days at a time. I finally applied for welfare/food stamps. My daughter and I ate WELL after that. THANK GOD FOR FOOD STAMPS (and thank taxpayers and government too!!!!!!)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Your an a$$ OP
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I DONT think you have ANY say in what they buy.Makeing a list is your idea then you do it.
    Anonymous

• and how do you know its 1 to 4 cents were did you get your figures from

Anonymous

• ummm everyone has an issue w/ their money going to helping families feed their kids right? ... what about your money going to give retarded people money? .... half the time they dont get that money , their care taker does ...
    Anonymous

• i don't know anything about food stamps...so if theyre taking my money. kudos to them.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009