what do you think?

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 37 weeks appt. I am 3cm dialated and I was having decressed fetal movement so I went and had the non stress test done, my baby is moving ok, just running out of room they guess he weighs 7lbs 1oz. I was bleeding yesterday and have been loosing my mucus plug for a couple days, I have had bad cramps and back pain... do you think my baby will come soon?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sure walk walk walk lol best wishes

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• lol go have sex!!
    That's what I did and 12 hours later..labour started!!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sounds like the start of labor to me.
    Good luck and I wish you the best :)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sounds like it to me! You & hubby need to have one last nice dinner together (i suggest take out from your favorite restaraunt) followed by sex! Also dont forget to just sit in quietness before the baby comes! Walk. drink lots of water & eat alot of healthy snacks/ food to keep your body ready to go for labor! :)
    Wishing you the best! :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009