what should i do?

My DH has been unemployed for almost four months. . .Instead of going to find a job everyday, he is putting all his spare time into trying to start his business up again. We have no savings and are currently living on just my income which doesn't go very far with five people to support.. how do i get him to see that i do support him, but right now isnt the best time to venture on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Actually, right now is the best time. He has the time to test the market and research. I wouldn't recommend getting a loan until he tests the waters by asking around and seeing if there's a demand. My boyfriend just got 20% of his salary cut yesterday. We are worried, but he is also looking to launch his business on the side WITHOUT any loans. Anyhow, in the ARRA that Obama signed, there are credits for entreprenurs because they'll create jobs.
    Anonymous

• happy st. patricks dayHello, U could actually try to start one as well...I work for AMERIPLAN and it is very successful!  If you'd like the info click this site:  www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast Let me know if you're interested and I'll help you get started!  I was laid off in Nov and another cafe mom helped me and I love it!

Good luck!  Hope to hear from you soon!!!!  Take a look at my home page for videos!

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2009