Inappropriate behavior

At my job, I've had coworkers throw food and ice chips at me. Plus the managers talk about my business behind my back but refuse to do it to my face when I ask if something is wrong. Anyway, who do you report this stuff to since the GM is no help? He's as much of an asshole as the rest of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• The GM's boss.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Do you have a Human Resource Dept?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes I would do something about it.. But the hard thing about this situation is in the end it usually goes right back to you.. The bigger boss is going to come in, talk to the GM and the GM will run his mouth to everyone else. If someone gets fired-the others will probably pick on you more.. Im sorry your having to deal with this at work! Dont you hate when adults bring high school drama to work.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Contact the GM or human resources. Call a lawyer to see your options,that is harrassment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2009