• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone really had an orgasim?

If so how does it feel because I don't think I've ever had one before lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Try a sex therapist b/c I've have multiple each time. You need to get help b/c it is incredible. Don't miss out!

Anonymous

• You'd know if you had one. :)

Oral sex does it for me everytime! '_
    Anonymous

• ONLY with clitoral stimulation. Otherwise, it has been impossible.
    Anonymous

• i have but i know they say 70% of women cant have one during actual sex they need oral or some kind of stimulation like foreplay to have one....
    Anonymous

• If you don't think you've had one then you probably haven't. It feels like strong, pleasurable contractions in your vagina and vulva that last about 3 to 5 seconds. Have you ever tried masturbating?
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ya you would know ive been married for 26 yrs ..guide him let him play around alittle he will find the place///
    Anonymous

• My orgasms are amazing. That's why I hate getting oral, it does nothing for me anymore. I don't know if there is any special secret, but I really get into sex. I don't lay there like a stiff board. And the fact that my dh is incredibly sexy to me and watching his body and dick pound me, takes me to a whole new level. Not to mention, I love the way he smells and feel. Let me stop right now, before I have an orgasm just thinking about it.
    Anonymous

• WOW, I have multiples too
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i cant have an orgasm during sex, but with the right clit stimulation i do (dh always makes me O every time we have sex!) .. Try to masturbate & play with your clit alot. when it starts to feet good keep going & no matter what dont stop. O's can take some getting use to. they say some woman will stop before an O because you feel like your going to lose control & some woman dont like that feeling.. but really ITS WORTH IT! You can also use something that vibrates, or while in the tub-position your body underneath the water & let the water do the work for you. (its great if you have a shower head to use).

Anonymous

• Yes, and in various ways.

I'm one of the lucky lucky few that can have an orgasm from sex (penetration) w/o needing extra stimulation.

And I've also had orgasms from masturbation (which I think you need to learn to do first...its all about self-discovery...how can you tell someone else how to make you orgasm when you don't know yourself?)

I suggest you masturbate and give yourself the Big O first (and you may need an awesome vibrator...I can't self O with only my hands...)

Remember....practice makes perfect! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009