can i be preggo

back then i had sex and didnt kno that it was around the time of my fertile days and now my period 5 days late. i have some little pain down below as if my period is on its way but it never comes. can it be a possiblity that i am pregnant
thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes you could be.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Take a test and find out, that simple.
    Anonymous

• According to my crystal ball...you are approximately 6 wks pregnant with a donkey
    Anonymous

• some women on her can be bitches!! you could be just take a test
    Anonymous

• Yes it is possible. I would take an HPT. The cramping could be from your pubic bones spreading and it could also be from your uterus stretching. If your HPT comes back negetive and you still haven't started AF go to the doctor or local clinic for a quantitive HCG blood test.
    Anonymous

• A donkey? Wtf are we 12 years old here? This is cafemom not grade school. Grow up.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I dont know why women here can be so rude. This is an adult site, we suppose to come here and get support and answers. Not to bash, be little anyone or be down right nasty.maybe the anonymous person had a DONKEY before. I had to get that one in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009