eHarmony

There are comercials and ads for eHarmony everywhere now it seems and I was wondering if anyone met their DH or SO from a dating service like this?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not e-harmony but we did meet on a dating website. We talked on the internet for over a month and then on the phone for about a month before we ever met in person. We have been married for 4 years now and together for 6.
    Anonymous

• I met my boyfriend on match.com. We talked for over two months and I didn't like him at first, but we met a little over a month ago and are happy.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• haha once I filled out the page after page of application for eHarmony. after maybe 40 minutes (heck, maybe longer) I was told "sorry, no one matches you at this time." the website didn't even safe my info.

funny thing is, I met my husband 6 months later. he'd applied for the eHarmoney thing too and also got a message saying there were no matches for him :)
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 5:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009