take a second?

i took a pg test a couple days ago it was negative but i feel pregnant, my boobs hurt, i have cramping, sick in the morning, headaches, certain smells make me sick like sausage my daughter loves it i made it for her since she was old enough to eat it, a few times a week, but now it makes me sick to even smell it everything. . . im not due for my rag, (period) i already had it this month, but i dont know, do you think i should take a second test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you just had your period then that would rule out you being pregnant. Isn't that what you are saying?
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• no with my first child i had my rag for 3 months into the pregnancy...
    Anonymous

• Then I would say yes take another test you never know and it won't hurt to make sure.
    Anonymous

• Since with your first you had your period while pregnant perhaps you should go and get a blood test done then. They can do a quant level and tell. Anything above a 5 is "possible" viable pregnancy and they will have you come back in a few days and retest.
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 5:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009