37 weeks?

im 37 weeks today & it seems like my stomach is alot smaller than what it has been for the last couple months.....

is this normal?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well your pretty much term now so the baby has i am guessing decended into your pelvis and is preparing for delivery so that could be why you look smaller
    scoobakay

Answer by scoobakay at 3:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yeah, your baby probably dropped down in your pelvis. Can you breathe easier and more room in your stomach? Means labor is geting closer and baby is preparing to be born.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah, you probably just dropped. I'm 37w 6d, and I feel the same way
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yep the same thing happened with me and it scared the heck out of me and she had stopped moving so I went in and it was just that she had dropped down so it should be nothing to worry about unless your baby stops moving and being active
    Anonymous

• It makes me smile every time I see this question because it's ALWAYS at 37 weeks. LOL I guess those babies just know when it's time to get ready to go.

Your baby just dropped. Don't fret.
    Anonymous