is anyone else married to a mommas boy

nooneyouknow

Asked by nooneyouknow at 3:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• my husbands mom moved to sacramento- and she still controls his life and his decisions- i am almost ready for a divorce.. i am afraid it will never get better.. he is 33 years old.. and i feel like he is more of a rebellious teenage son to me then a husband
    nooneyouknow

Answer by nooneyouknow at 3:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes! When we met, she lived 6 hours away so it didn't seem like a big deal. Now that we live like 20 minutes from her, it's a HUGE deal! She calls him like 5 or 6 times every day and they talk about way too much for my comfort! I guess it makes it worse that she and I don't get along.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Me, me, me! Drives me nuts!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm not married to one but I've been with one and its a bitch because he took his moms word over mine or he'd do anything for his mom but not for me or his daughter.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• not married, but in a relationship with, YES! ha - he is a straight up mama's boy - his mom makes him to be a victim in every situation && he runs with it - she cosigns all of his shit && just treats him like he is still 5.....

its about time to latch of the boobieee.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sadly I was married to a momma's boy! It got so old!
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No, thankfully, BUT my BIL is the biggest Momma's Boy I've ever seen (better him than my DH). In the 6 yrs I've been w/DH - BIL has broken up w/2 girls because they couldn't handle the level of "control" MIL has. It will only be a matter of time before this relationship goes down the drain too - it's a shame cause I like this one, she gives MIL a run for her money :P
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No that pleasure belongs to my poor sister-in-law. I always tell her I married the right son and she the wrong lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009