is my marriage worth fighting for

My husband has changed since getting married. Been almost a year. He prefers talking to his sister all day and when not talking to her he is texting her. Also can hardly get him to have sex. He expects me to clean and take care of kids when he gets home from work which isnt hard he works at a grocery store and breaks down a truck in about a few hours and plays around the rest of the day. Always trying to get out of the house and constantly texting girls. Has ALOT of friends that are girls. Spends his free time on the computer on myspace and facebook and if he is talking to someone on it he exits out fast. Constantly erasing his inbox and text and calls. Hardly pay any bill and gets about 400 weekly. money just disappears and also spends 300 a month on dip. With drawls his money he gets each week so i cant see where it goes and never brings anything home that would explain where the money is going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is cheating. Just because she says he is talking to his sister doesn't mean he is. My ex had his girlfriend's number saved under a guy's name so it's possible that he is saving some other girl's number under his sister's name on his phone so you won't know.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Only you can answer your question but I'd be asking him what he thinks marriage means. Some men think once you lassoed the filly and put her in the paddock she doesn't need to be ridden or given attention to anymore. Tell him you need more than just some hay thrown in your stall.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Are you saying that he did not do all of this before you were married..I find that hard to believe..
    I also believe a marriage is worth fighting for if two people want it.
    You can not win if you are the only one trying to keep it together.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• something fishy is goin on. I would give him an ultimatum and he needs to be more open about his femaly relationships. Put your foot down, that is rediculous.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Honestly, it doesn't sound like its worth fighting for...what would you be gaining? He has some serious issues that he needs to work on and IMO when you don't have kids and haven't been with him for years....whats the point of trying to fix it? It sucks to get divorced, but the chances that you can find a better guy that is worth it from the begining are still good. All men go through "rough patches" in thier lives, but for it to happen already?!? To me it sounds like hes not intrested in being a good husband.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It does sound like he's cheating , I would confront him with all that, and crack down on him.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, nine times out of ten, it's a duck...Why are you allowing him to do this to you? Love? He's not worth you losing sleep over and breaking yourself down...if you're handling the responsibilities of the household and he's in it, then you can handle the responsibilities of the household with him out of it...Maybe the two of you should take a break until he knows what he wants...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No one can really answer this question but you, too me it sounds like he is cheating.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It really sounds like he's cheating to me. My ex did the same thing if he didn't go to prison i probably would still be ablivious to what he was really doing. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009