depressed......

Lately I have been so depressed and feel so alone, I try to talk to by boyfriend but he's so bussy with everything he doesn't want to, I've been on the pills before which did nothing but make me sleep and I don't need help with that. I don't know what to do I feel so lonely and nobody understands.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 3:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• exersize!!! It inceases seratonin production and should help with the moods!! Or tell the Dr. you think you need a different perscription. of course vent herar at the Cafe always helps
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Girl, hang in there. I have been on and off meds my whole adult life. It can get pretty rough at times but having someone to talk to is key. If you need to go to a professional, then do so. They are really worth it, even if its just to have someone listen to you without judgement. But you are not alone. I am a SAHM and a CM addict so you can chat with me anytime. I love to talk, and have alot of stories to share. I feel for you, I really do...
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009