is anyone else contimplating divorce and been married less than 2 years with a baby?

nooneyouknow

Asked by nooneyouknow at 3:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I am going through that right now. I have been married for 2 1/2 years but I have a 21 month old and a 7 month old. I already left him and am getting the papers ready for him. If you want to chat just send me a message.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I thought about it but. It was a very selfish reason and because I had ppd I have gottan help with it and have reasoned out a bit since
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 3:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have been married almost 4 years, and when we got married we talked about the divorce rate and promised eachother that unless extreeme circumstances occured (like physical abuse, or having an affair )we would give it at least 5 years before leaving, since that is when most marriages fail is before the 5 year mark. And let me tell you there are times I would have if not for that promise to myself and him. But not today, I love him this week...lol
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I was like that with my first marriage and SHOULD'VE left as it turned abusive. I was legally married to him over 14 years. Now, I'm married to a wonderful man who is helping me raise my children, and we'll be married 2 years in June.

Not all marriages are bad... Good luck!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009