Make me laugh!!

Good jokes, funny stories...anything I need a good laugh today..

lalasmom8

Asked by lalasmom8 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you don't laugh at this one you need to lighten up!?

It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds.
    As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little Old ladies sitting in a used car.
    He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car Were they trying to steal it?
    'Heavens no, we bought it.'
    'Then why don't you drive it away.'
    We can't drive.'
    Then why did you buy it?'
    'We were told that if we bought a Used car here we'd get screwed ...so we're just waiting.

HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Denny's is offering the new "Octomom Special"
    14 eggs, no sausage and the guy next to you pays for it.

Someone posted it on our local news website in the comments under the story about taxpayers & donations paying for round the clock child care.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• That is funny,I love it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There was this old married couple -
    The wife didnt work and the husband was constantly busy.
    The wife constantly was telling the husband about broken appliances for him to fix around the house -
    The husband got extremely frustrated with this && said to the wife "does it look like i have maytag across my forehead?" -
    So the wife said than leave me money and i will call a maintenance man to fix it -
    Time went on and the husband still would not leave money for the wife -
    So the wife called in a handyman to fix the problems anyway -
    Later that week the husband realized that all the problems the wife was complaining about were fixed - So he says "how did you pay for this?" -
    The wife said " The handyman said i could either bake him a pie of his choice or have sex with him"....
    The was a silent pause as the wife yelled "Does it look like i have betty crocker across my forehead??"

not the funniest joke lol but i thought it wa
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• go watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG67b2YZFw
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• One day this old man was digging in his closet and he found a box w/ a doll and thousands of dollars in it.
    He asked his wife what it was doing in their closet.
    She told him that right before they got married her mom told her, everytime your husband makes you mad, go make a doll. It will ease your anger and you will have a happy marriage.
    This brought tears to the hubands eyes, b/c there was only one doll in the box.
    "But that still doesn't explain all the money."
    The wife replied "That's all the money I made selling those dolls!"
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 3:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There is an older couple, who is on the verge of forced retirement. Worring about how to make their retirement happen, the wife pulled out a check book register. She showed it to her husband, tears welled up in his eyes as he realized they would be able to live out te rest of their lives on this money. "but how did you do this?" he asked her. "Remeber all those times you wanted to have sex and I made you pay for it?"
    He smiled to him self and shook his head. "Well I saved it all 50 years of our marriage and put it in a high interest savings account."
    "Boy, if I knew you were gonna make me this rich, I would have give you all my business"
    His funeral is next Wednesday.
    Anonymous