If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

TanyaR1024

Asked by TanyaR1024 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to live in Australia. I think it is so beautiful. I would love somewhere quiet and not a lot of people. That is where I would love to go.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Greek Isles, its gorgeous, the food is healthier, the sun is shining always.

Anonymous

• honestly, i like to travel so much i'm not sure of the perfect place. i love everywhere, which means that even if i love one area, i love other totally different ones as well. Ideally, it would be somewhere where natural meds are more prevalent, i could live and work without needing a car, but still had enough land for a garden. where that is, i'm not sure, but i think i'd love the meditteranean, and i know i love England......
    asherraifsmom

Answer by asherraifsmom at 3:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would live close to our children - Chicago, Hollywood and San Diego (at least until they move again!) ... because I could be nearby enough to help out with their lives.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• the Netherlands or Garmisch Germany. Loved both when we traveled there.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Germany! My family is over there, I was born there, and just love it there :) It's a wonderful place.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• In Hawaii; I went there on my honeymoon. It's the most relaxing place on earth, beautiful and the people are wonderful. My son hates the cold weather too; he never wants to wear socks or shoes; I always said he should have been born on the beach!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We lived in germany for 3 years.I would live there.

Answer by louise2 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Maine.
    It's my homestate and I love it there!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• In the middle of no where with no one around!! Ohh that would be great. Just me, the family, my gardens, and my books.....Ohh i love dreaming.
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009