Any one know of a daycare in Norfolk, VA???

I am a nurse in the Navy, so I will only need daycare 2-3 days per week. I would need to drop off at around 6am and pick up by 4:30. My baby will only be 6 wks. old when I start having to drop him off. I am not from the Norfolk area (not even close) and I just want someone I can trust to care for my child. A perk would be someone who would let me pay a part time rate as I won't need services everyday of the week. Any input is appreciated!! I have looked in the classifieds, online, etc. I figured word of mouth might be the best tactic! Thanks!

vbizzle128

Asked by vbizzle128 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I live in the va beach area...my husband is in the navy (stationed at NOB) I used to baby sit for one of his co workers!! I loved it. If you are just looking for someone to help you I would love to meet up with you and see if I would be a good consideration. I have a 3 month old. It's just me and her here all day. When I babysat before, she paid me $30 a day. she only needed me part time...so she just paid me at the end of the week for how ever many days i watched her lil girl. If you are interested just send me a msg!!

Thanks
    Tabitha Thomas
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009