does anyone else have hypoglycemia?

ive been hypoglycemic since i was four, and now the drs want to send me to an endochronologist to do some more tests to find out why(im 25 now, and prego). what are the tests like and what could they possibly say?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 3:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I am hypoglyceic and was gestational diabetes with both of my pregnancies.

I have never been tested for my hypoclycemic episodes. I do know that if you are hyposlycemic then you are at a greater risk for getting gestational diabetes. I am not sure what kind of testing you may be going for.

sorry I cant be more help!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I was diagnosed w/ hypoglycemia when I was in h.s. and I did not have gestational diabetes with either of my pregnancies. I don't remember any tests either. Sorry, I'm no help. It runs in my family and I also have anemia and MVP.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have hypoglycemia and have had it since elementary school. I also didn't have GD with any of my pregnancies. I never have gone in for special testing either. It doesn't matter why I have hypoglycemia in my book though either because I have it and have to deal with it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009