tired of being pregnant

im 34 wks pregnant and im tired of being pregnant. I was so sick the first 14wks and then at about 26wks i started getting really bad back aches and leg cramps now i have heartburn so bad all the time its like my chest is on fire my belly itches it hurts when baby kicks now because he is running out of room. Dont get me wrong i was so happy to have this baby and cant wait to meet my little guy. Anyone else just get tired of being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was like that too at 34 weeks just DONE with being pregnant lol -
    Now im 37 weeks and im full of energy lately actually - i think its because im officially nesting & she dropped - now im more impatient to meet her than anything.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• oh god tell me about it! its like i love the whole baby part of it, but the pregnancy i could pass on lol and this is my second. it took me till the end of the first pregnancy to really reach my whits end with it but this one is a little rockier and so im already so sick of being prego lol. i just cant wait till july 31st so i can have my awesome little baby boy and forget about being pregnant!! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i am at 31 weeks and 3days and i am so done i can't sleep at nights for her pushing up on ribs and burning in my chest it is very pain full at times and it is just going to get worse before it gets better and right now its best for baby too stay where she is lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I hate being pregnant. Seriously. There is nothing I like about the process of creating a human. Well maybe what get's it started lol, but the end result is SO worth it.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You forgot the constant need to find the closest potty! Thats what got to me, having to pee every hour (but only at night time go figure! LOL)
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 3:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm sick of it too and i'm only 4 months. I think its because this is my second child and I know what is to come and I dont want to not in this weather again!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Let me tell you that those last three months where terrible. I was tired of being pregnant. man. I mean I was like hurry up and come out already. But it was well worth the wait!!!!
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• im 28 weeks and sick of being prego already.dont get me wrong i love feeling the baby kick me.but its painfull like my back hurting and the pelvic bone pain.lucky for u ur not that far from having ur baby.good luck!
    Anonymous

• yeah I'm getting there....I'm 32 weeks and we are in the process of moving into a new house and I am just useless! I'm too tired to help, and obviously can't actually do any of the work anyway! I am also can't stand not being able to get comfortable at night, and then once I finally fall asleep waking up because I have to go pee!!!!!!!!!! My girl also kicks and pushes constantly and I can't believe how uncomfortable it is! I never realized it would be like that! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I feel your pain!!!!! Just a few more weeks! ;)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Oh I feel ya. I have five more days left till my iduction. I'm so OVER being pregnant.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 5:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009