is my marriage worth fighting for prt 2

i have confronted him about cheating he blows up and gets really angry. Swears he loves me and stuff. Were suppose to go to marriage counsler and he was suppose to set it up but never happened. HE has control issues. Thinks no matter what what he says goes and i understand alot of his issues come from how he was raised and that his father wasnt a good role model and sometimes he admits it and other times says i wasnt there when he grows up so i cant say anything. He gets in moods out of the blue and will just be ill. Also he has admitted to me that there is one secret he will take to the grave but his sister knows. He prefer talking to any girl or his sister before he would me. Also have read a text on his phone to one of his friends thats a girl and she had told him some guy told her he loved her after first time sleeping together and he sent back well you must have some good stuff. since confrontin him he erases everythi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• do YOU think your marriage is worth fighting for? are you happy? you have to ask yourself if you are done-if you are, then its time to go. if not, then i think you should set up the marriage counseling instead of waiting for him to do it. JMO
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Because HE IS CHEATING! If he blows up at you when you ask him that, he is cheating! It's beyond obvious!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No and I think that you know that!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• A marraige is always worth fighting for, but there are certain things that can't be looked over. I would seperate for awhile, and if he doesn't change well that's sad. I know I would fight to the end for my husband, but you can only fight for so long before you know you'll never win. Good luck to you and I hope you get things worked out!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 3:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Leave him you could get a disease.
    Anonymous

• i would leave him the signs are all right there about him cheating get yourself out of the situation

butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You didn't marry a man...you married a boy. Get rid of him and let him marry his sister.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 4:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Why would you put his grown adult behavior on his childhood? this is a grown man we're talking about and he knows right from wrong...you married this man, therefore there will be issues that you walked into knowingly that you must deal with...if he doesn't want to go to counseling, then you don't do counseling BUT you can't continue to keep yourself in misery over a grown man's actions...JMO
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I myself wouldn't put up with that and i would leave him that's what my sons father did. You deserve better!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009