Cheating situation

Ok , my boyfriend and I have been together 2 yrs and will be getting married, but everyday when we talks he says I'm cheating, I tell him and tell him I'm not, I'm always with him how could I be cheating. Now he's go me paranoid and I ask him now, I don't know what to tell him to make him stop.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 3:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• How about "good-bye!"?
    Anonymous

• Hmmmmmmm why would you even want to have someone who has so many hangups?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sounds like he the one who's doing it. It sounds like he could be covering up something he has done and puts it on you so he wont feel guilty or he just the one who is paranoid. Tell him either he trusts you or he doesn't and if he doesn't then there is no relationship, whats a relationship if there is no trust.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sounds like he is so insecure because he is guilty of it. Nine times out of ten, that's the truth. If someone is constantly assuming you are doing it, it's because they have a guilty conscious themselves.  If he isn't, he has some serious trust issues and that's not fair to you.  Trust and communication are the two most important things in a relationship.  If even one of those is lacking, it won't work.  It might be time for you to move on.

DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have a question for you. Why would you want to marry someone like that? Right now should be a happy time for you and your BF, not this. Maybe you should think long and hard at what you asked about. What would you tell someone with this situation? What to tell him is plain and simple:f he can't trust you then he can't marry you. It does all boil down to trust.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• why would you want to be with someone who accuses you of cheating? Next his accusations will have actions behind it...Girl, the best advice anyone can give you is to leave that man alone and get on with your business.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• sounds like he is cheating or has cheated recently. I would get out.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It really sounds like he is cheating , My ex is in prison now but when we were together he was always accusing me of cheating but i found out after he went to prison that he was the one cheating! i would move on while i had the chance. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009