Baby photo

Whats your stance on the naked baby photo? You know, the classic one with baby naked on their tummy with bum sticking in the air? My mom has one of me, and I have one of my son. Do you find anything wrong with it?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, not just he butt in the air thing, I have those of my kids, and of them in the bath. I think it's a problem when you start getting frontal nude shots though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No, it is cute. People that see a problem with it, are the ones with the problem. It is a child. JMO.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I think naked ones when they're very little are fine (they don't belong displayed in my house IMHO, except for the one you're referring to. That might make guests uncomfortable). First bath, birth and running around in the yard in the summer type pictures belong in albums, not on the wall. I'd also never put any photo like that on the internet. But the photo itself I have no problem with.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• The booty picture is adorable.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 4:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• so cute!
    YoungandExcited

Answer by YoungandExcited at 9:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have three kids and at six months old got pictures either naked or their tummies or just in a diaper on their tummies. I have all three in black and white in a frame together. It's neat to see them all together at that age. Even played a game on facebook with friends "name that naked baby" to see who could tell which child each picture was of.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Oh, guess I didn't really answer your questions. I think its fine, I just don't care for the full frontal pics
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009