*Warning Intended to reach other Christians*HAVE YOU MADE THIS MISTAKE???

As a reborn Christian I thought I had it under control. I did not see the importance of learning all I could about God.Nor did I have a relationship with him.*Meaning talking to him as a friend on a day to day basis.* Do not be fooled into thinking you only have to believe God exists. For questions please refer to Psalm 25:14,Jeremiah 9:24,James 4:8,psalm 142:2-3. Most importantly check out Luke 12:54(The narrow door.) The devil is not only the father of lies,but he is a master at distraction. HAVE YOU ALSO MADE THIS MISTAKE???? God bless.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think we all have Alize. Its when we realize we made that mistake that we are to choose to deepen our walk with Him and pursue a relationship with the Father and the Son and Holy Spirit. To choose not to means we have chosen to walk the wide path they leads to destruction. Scary place to be.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thanks God Bless you too : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thank you all for answering! Keep em' coming!!
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It is a narrow yet worthy path to follow our Father. It is ONLY thru Him that we find true salvation. A personal relationship is one that must be worked at...not just talked about!!

God Bless you all
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes, I did make that mistake, until I actually understood what He did and why He did it and the whole truth about it. I learned a lot over on wayofthemaster.com Powerful stuff! Won't be making that mistake again!! God Bless!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 7:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Man shall not live by bread alone. ~Matthew iv. 4

It's an easy mistake to make!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yeah i agree i think everyone has.. We have to ask God to help us in everything we do :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• An easy mistake indeed. A common mistake. A very dangerous one also.
    Thank you everyone for your input.God bless you all and your families!!
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i have made many mistakes but my path to God just seems like it is getting smaller and smaller the closer i get to God...I wish the devil would leave me and my family alone he has taken enough
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009