has anyone ever heard of God turning a man into a cow?

I heard and believe I read somewhere in the Bible of God turning someone into a cow as a punishment so he would have to eat grass. Anyone know where this is in the Bible?

keeshacannon

Asked by keeshacannon at 4:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• seriously
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Nebuchadnezzar I believe, but I could be wrong
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 4:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Daniel 4:33
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• do u know any specifics? I am trying to teach my husband and children a lesson and cant find it...thanks
    keeshacannon

Answer by keeshacannon at 4:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Daniel 4:33 he lived out in the fields like a animal not a actual cow though. King Nabuchanezzer look it up in Blue letter Bible.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• thanks
    keeshacannon

• the complete passage is Daniel 4:19-34. He didn't turn him into a cow he began to act like and graze the grass like the oxen. here's part of the passage.
    Daniel 4:28."All this happened to Nebuchadnezzar the king.
    29."Twelve months later he was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon.
    30."The king reflected and said, 'Is this not Babylon the great, which I myself have built as a royal residence by the might of my power and for the glory of my majesty ?'
    31."While the word was in the king's mouth, a voice came from heaven, saying, 'King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is declared : sovereignty has been removed from you,
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• cont.

dan. 4:32.and you will be driven away from mankind, and your dwelling place will be with the beasts of the field. You will be given grass to eat like cattle, and seven periods of time will pass over you until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes.'
    33."Immediately the word concerning Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled ; and he was driven away from mankind and began eating grass like cattle, and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair had grown like eagles' feathers and his nails like birds' claws.
    34."But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever ; For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom endures from generation to generation.
    bonn777

• Thanks everyone who is replying sensibly.
    keeshacannon

Answer by keeshacannon at 4:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Hadn't made it there yet. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009