• In the Spotlight:

no energy no time, any ideas?

I work 40-50 hours a week followed by going home and cleaning, taking care of the dogs ect. I'm 7weeks prego and I barely have the energy to get out of bed in the morning. I am at a complete loss in trying to figure out new ways to have more time. I can tell that my body is suffering from lack of sleep plus no energy. I lost a baby a year ago and I dont want that to happen again. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you have a husband or boyfriend that could help out around the house? Can you take a 1-2 hour nap when you get home from work before dinner? You could make easy crock pot dinners that you can eat the leftovers for dinner the next day. I would save cleaning, other than the dishes, for the weekend or whenever your days off are unless your husband/boyfriend picks up some of the chores. Some things will just have to wait. If you only vacuum once a week or once every two weeks, it isn't going to hurt anything.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have asked my Hubby numerous times to help out with cleaning .. and nothing.. he does do the dishes every once in a blue moon and then thinks i should be kneeling down to how great he is.. it drives me nuts.. so in answer to your question.. no he doesnt help as much as i would like.
    Anonymous

• go on strike refuse too do the house stuff he need too step up
    Anonymous

• Keep in mind the most important things are you and that baby! only you know your body and know how much you can take. Take some time out for yourself, forget what anyone else has to say.
    I am raising four kids and my oldest is handicape and Im learning that I should tell people to mind there business and leave me the ''F'' alone. True sucess Is to live life the way you choose to live it.
    C.F

Answer by C.F at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• In a way I envy you I have absolutely no energy and I don't do a dog gone thing at home.
    I think its best for you to relax because you may be over doing it. The working 40 hrs a week is probably necessary but cleaning daily may not be. Do you have any older children that can help, family or friends.
    Good luck, and try to take it easy
    ladynyte1

Answer by ladynyte1 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009