Should I be worried or grateful?

My SO of 5 years doesn't care where I go. He'll let me go out to a club all night if I wanted to and doesn't worry about anything. He tells me to be careful and all, but honestly doesn't care where I go. I on the other hand would get very jealous if he went out to a bar or club all night with his friends. Should I be grateful that he's not as jealous as I am? Or worried that he doesn't care what I do?

BTW..we don't go out to clubs all night, it's just an example!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he show you he cares in other ways? Myabe he is just trusting and laid back. If he is kind and shows love, caring and affection at other times i would just be happy and not abuse it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mine is the same way, and I am a jelous person, so it is wierd for me. He says he just trusts me. I know I have moments though that it would make me feel a little special if he were jelous sometimes, like I would be worth being jelous over. But you arent alone.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My DF is the same way, and honestly it bothers me too, I try to look at it like it because he trusts me and that is why he doesn't care where I go or what I do, still though if it were the other way around I would be very jealous and he knows that, weird I have asked him before why he is like that and he never really gives me an answer except that he trusts me.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• He's confident in you and your relationship. You should be confident in yourself as well. Jealousy is your issue and not about him.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Maybe he trusts you!!!! And knows that he has nothing to worry about,
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009