Kinda strange to me, is it strange to you?

The WoW advertisments on cafe mom? Cause you hear about so many wives dealing with their husband's being completely addicted to that game. Kinda like advertising porn on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• LOL i've never seen a WoW add
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• What is a WoW ad?
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 5:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I haven't seen a WoW add yet, but I would cuss at it if I did.
    Anonymous

• that world of warcraft game loads of people are addicted to.
    Anonymous

• its at the top of the cafe mom page when you go to different links around the site you'll see it, free trial woot woot lol
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen any WoW adds on here...

My hubby plays it and I don't mind at all :) I like to watch, the people on there make me laugh.
    As long as he gets off when I want him off I am fine, and he seems to listen well.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Do you by any chance have anything at all written about WoW in your profile?
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Try the website www.wowonline.com It was on Rachael Ray yesterday and they said that wOw is a porn site and had to change their site name to wowonline.com. Check on the Rachael Ray site to get the correct website. WOW online is for women over 40.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My husband doesn't play, thank god!
    JJnMadisMomma

Answer by JJnMadisMomma at 8:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I don't mind it, but then again I'm a mom that plays WoW and there are also World of Warcraft and WoW groups on this site :-) not all of us dislike or have problems with it.  My husband and I maybe play the game a couple hours a week, then there are like the last couple months where we just didn't have time... no biggie, we're casual online gamers that enjoy our date-time of running across a virtual landscape and doing things.  It's much cheaper than a movie that is a couple hours of enjoyment and much easier for us since we're not always able to go out just us two with four small children, but once the kids are asleep... the online world is ours to group, laugh, and have fun in together, I enjoy it.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 9:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009