Why ask a question?

Why ask a question on a public forum if your just going to get mad and be rude when someone disagrees with you? I have seen this in the answers section and in groups. It absolutely baffles me. If you just looking for people to agree with you, dont ask it in a public forum. What's even worse is when people disagree politely and the OP gets rude and nasty. Why?

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 5:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I disagree!! LOL

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• some of the things I see here are better suited to a group or even a journal sometimes. I also dont understand when someone asks a general knowledge question that you could figure out by typing it in google or yahoo...not someone asking an opinion but a real simple question.
    Anonymous

• Get use to it...It happens all the time in here.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I completely hate your question. You need to STFU...LOL j/k. But I do hate that, but what I also hate is you ask for facts and all people want to give you is opinions.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• This last person could have just ignored, we don't care if she doesn't like your question.

People ask questions and get mad when you answer, because they only asked it hoping everyone will agree with them. When that doesn't happen, they lash out.
    Carebear38

Answer by Carebear38 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009