• In the Spotlight:

??? about breaking dawn

Im on page 225 of the 4th book and its in jacobs point of view now..I want it to go back to bella, is his part almost over? Does it go back and forth through their points of view through the whole book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• it will go back to hers, but when ure done with his point of view u figure out so much stuff
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes it goes back and forth
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OMG it gets good I kmean really good right at the end of his point of view, I was screaming at my husband and telling him about it, he thought I was nuts! Keep reading!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm where tanya comes for a visit..... I'm listening to it on audio books so no idea what page lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• LOL...I got really annoyed the first time I read it! I was like..."When is this going to end! I want to know about Bella!" But once it switched back it was AWESOME! The second time I read it, it was much better!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 6:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah- it'll be crazy at the end of his point of view- but even though you get frustrated and want it to go back to bella- its worth it. Don't worry- it'll go back to Bella for the last part.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• just keep reading and you'll figure it out
    Anonymous

• it goes from one to the other
    1stimemommy1742

Answer by 1stimemommy1742 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009