Would your SO eventually make dinner if you didn't?

man! I swear if I ddin't do it everyone would starve, does anyone else's SO do this too..and then say oh I thought you were going to do it. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you sure we aren't with the same man? lol, my dh does this ALL the time, drives me crazy.
    Anonymous

• yeah he will, but he will wait for the kids to start complaining and then ask when I am going to, then he is a butt head about it, and only if the ingredients come out of a box. If I come hoime with a bunch of hamburger helper he know I am having a bad week and he needs to step up.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• One way for me to lose weight, lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Depends on his mood. I have a DH that actually knows how to cook. So if I say "I am not cooking tonight"..Sometime he will get up and cook..Or will go out and bring something home to eat. The starving has never happened here.

Answer by louise2 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I just tell mine "I dont feel like cooking tonight" and he says, thats fine babe I will....now if I can just get him to and the kids to stop being so messy !!!! LOL.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• nope.. if I don't cook.. we don't eat
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• on the weekends its his deal to make dinner.. but during the week if i dont make anything (which is rare) he'll complain and complain and eventually make a sandwich.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 6:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My DH would fix himself a sandwich or something, but no, he wouldn't cook the meal. Unless I asked. And I don't know what would happen to the children!!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My DH will just go buy us something if I say I'm not cooking. My dad on the other hand will wait for my mom even if she doens't come home to 10pm and then ask what's for dinner. It's amazing she hasn't killed him yet.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well, he's a chef so sometimes he's tired of it and sometimes he loves it. but usually he will bring me home something yummy from his restaurant if I ask him:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2009