Are there loans for hair school that you dont pay back untill after you graduate

Im looking to go to hair school in utah. And i was wondering if there are loans that i dont have to pay back untill after i graduate?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• yes, you can get regular student loans for this. At least I did here in Kentucky when I went to hair school in 1998. Usually the school, just like any other college, helps with financial aid. Make an appointment with the school you are looking for to speak to their office about admissions and financial assistance.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 6:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thank you so much! Even if i dont have a job now? I can still get one?
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You should be able to! As long as it is an approved school. I'm in Utah too :D
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I believe so. I was only 18 at the time so they went of my parents income so i'm not sure. But I would think you could get one just fine.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009