Gall bladder still got it ?

if you do cool and if you don't please give me all the info. you can about having it removed. I am doing my own research and I see a surgeon on Thur. but I'm curious did you still feel pain after your surgery or did it get better? what about poo? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I had my gall bladder removed in February of 2005. I had a gall baldder attack a few years before & after an ultra sound it was determined I had gall stones. I didn't have insurance at the time, so no surgery. I decided to have it removed before I got pregnant.
    I had the laser surgery. If you want, you can pm me & I can explain how the surgery works. I can't go into detail here because there isn't any room, but please feel free to pm me & I'll let you know everything.
    I can tell you this, until your body gets used to not having a gall bladder anymore, you will have diarhhea (not sure of spelling), but I can explain that in a pm too.
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009