10 Month old wont sleep PLEASE HELP!

My daughter is 10months old, she is pretty good about going to bed on time, and started sleeping threw the night b4 she was 2months,but she is waking up every 2hrs now, im nursing so i ALWAYS am the one who gets up, but she doesnt really eat she just falls asleep right after she starts, she IS teething, but everynight since she was 5months she has been getting up like this, we give her tylenol on occasion but it doesnt help her if that is why she is waking up, she cries and scream till purple in the face if she cries more than 2-3minutes, so im afraid to do the "cry it out" thing, sometimes we have to stay up for 30minutes just to get her calmed down enough to start trying to get her to sleep. we really dont know what to do, and have no problem getting up with her, but would really like a full nights sleep like when she was 2months-5months old. PLEASE HELP!!!

kyliebugs_mommy

Asked by kyliebugs_mommy at 6:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies who are nursed wake up more often throughout the night. I am not telling you to do this....so everyone don't bash me. but once in a while if I don't have enough milk and she is still hungry I will give her some formula and it sticks with them longer. It just depends on how bad you want to sleep. Other than that, I guess babies can wake up a few times a nite until they're two years old. I also co-sleep and don't believe in cry it out. good luck:) it will get better.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• give her a bowl of cereal b4 bed............they might help fill her up...............i know we used to put it in their formula when they were a few weeks old a long time ago, to help them sleep longer, but at 10 months she should be eating solids and you could give it to her for dinner or maybe add some cereal to her baby food for the evening meal to help it stick with her longer...................then at least if she does wake up she should not be hungry..............
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 6:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• forgot to add this, she eats 3 meals a day, about 3-5 tablespoons, and 3-4 snacks, she eats before bed and on a very consistant time schedule.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 6:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009