Am I crazy???

I know when my last period was, it started on 1/29. That would put me at almost 7 weeks pregnant. I swear that I keep feeling the baby move! I have had a baby before, and it was like 16 weeks when I first felt him move! Maybe I am further along then I thought? What do you guys think? Am I just imagining things? Maybe what I thought was my period in January was just my body getting rid of extra blood? But then again, I did not get a positive pregnancy test until 2 weeks ago. Do you feel multiples sooner? Should I go in and get checked out or just wait for 3 more weeks until my appointment?

expectoct

Asked by expectoct at 6:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 7 weeks is to soon to feel it even with twins people dotn usually feel til at least 10 - 12 weeks and then it is just flutters
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Maybe you're just feeling your uterus stretch? I swear I felt the little butterfly feelings, I guess they're called quickenings, when I was 10 weeks. If I didn't have a friend tell me what it was, I never would have guessed it was the baby. My dr said it's possible at 10 weeks, but it's more like flutters than real movement, and that's exactly what I was feeling.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It's possilbe to feel movements earlier with a second pregnancy, you know what they are. Or you could be farther along than you think, it is possible to have a period, maybe one or two even, when you are first pregnant. Or you could be having twins. I have twins and that was one of my symptoms.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You feel movements sooner with subsequent pregnancies, but 7 weeks is still way too early.

You're either further along that you thought, or its just your imagination.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You could be further along or you might be feeling gas bubbles or streching. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• You know I have heard that everything is different for the 2nd pregnancy and all pregnancys are different, talk to you dr but it could just be gas also
    ladynyte1

Answer by ladynyte1 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2009