does anyone know where i could get a few free cloth diaprs with the velcro?

the doctors think my 5 month old son is alergic to the chemicals in regular diapers and have rec cloth diapers. i have tried the older cloth diapers but i cant seem to get them right and keep nickin my son. money is a very big issue in my house and cloth diapers are really expensive. i have been trying to sell some baby stuff and a cell phone to buy some but nothing seems to be working out. does anyone know where i could get some free cloth diapers?

FirstTimer1016

Asked by FirstTimer1016 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check them out
    http://www.miraclediapers.org/

There are a few more places that have programs also, what size do you need I might have a few that I can let go. I was offered assistance by another momma once. There are some work at home mommas that make them around here for less than $10 each.

I have to use cloth most of the time, I can also use gDiapers and some chlorine free diapers
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Also, you could get a Snappi to use instead of the pins, they're pretty inexpensive.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009