Could I still be pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test this Monday and it was negative. My period was due yesterday and has still not showed up. But today (im really sry tmi) when i was in the bathroom and I went to wipe there was this pink discharge. Is this normal? Is it even a pregnancy sign? Could the test I took have been wrong? And should I take another one? And if so how soon should I take another?

armanaqueen630

Asked by armanaqueen630 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible you took it too soon. The 5 day early tests never work for me. I get negatives until I miss my period.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 6:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• all my pregnancies showed up negative till my period was 2 weeks late ...
    trisha72

Answer by trisha72 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I know that it is really stressful to not know whether you are pregnant or not. I would just wait about five more days or so then take another test. Be patient. :) Time will tell.
    YoungandExcited

Answer by YoungandExcited at 7:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• if u have some pink discharge then you will probably start ur period and its just late...that how mines used to do it when i was irregular and it was late...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• it sounds like your period is just a little late and you might start within a week..but who knows wait for a week and if you havent started yet take another test...
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 11:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm in the same boat. Supposed to start Monday (the 16th) but with a negative test. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy. Going to test again Saturday (5 days late) since that was how late I was with my first pregnancy, and if still no AF, I'm waiting until next Wednesday (the 25th) to test. I've read of people testing negative until they were 8-9 weeks along, so you just don't know until you have AF or a positive test. Aggravating though, isn't it??
    gretchikin

Answer by gretchikin at 1:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would take another one. I just KNEW I was pregnant, and I took a pregnancy test for 2 1/2 weeks every single morning, that all showed up negative! I didn't get a BFP until like 5 days after my period was due! Good luck!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009