• In the Spotlight:

was just talking to my husband, and just wondering...

Do some men ejaculate faster when masturbating then having sex or sexual activities?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely. everything creates a different sensation in men. depending on how often they do one thing or the other, that's what their "part" will get used to. it's good to vary!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My guy say yes.
    oicmommy

Answer by oicmommy at 7:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• when a lot of men masturbate, they have their entire imagination. they know themselves better than anyone. they are left to their naughtiest and most fabulous desires and fantasies that they can picture or play out. sometimes it's not even about enjoying the entire "procedure" but just more of wanting to get off quickly. which is another bonus for them, because they know just how to touch themselves and what they need to think of to make that happen.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I heard their body knows when he's with a woman,or masturbating.different chemicals released.that's why they don't pass out after rubbing one out!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes. Because when they are having sex with someone they want to please them. I think when anyone mastubates they just wanna "get there." That's what I think anyway..
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 12:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2009