change another baby

Would you change another mother's baby or do you think it's a personal thing between a mom and her child?
Would you use your supplies or hers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• this totally depends on the situation......
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Is this a trick question?

I'd change any baby that needed changing, if it were in my care, or if mom was busy with another child, or tired, or what have you. If she provided me with a diaper and wipes, I'd use them, if she was out, I'd use what I have.
    When I would watch my friends son on occasion (same age as DD) when I'd change him, I would occasionally use DD's diapers, just because they were within reach at my changing table. She never cared.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would change anothers baby, and have. I don't think it really matters...its just a dirty butt, lol. And as far as whose things to use...probably use the babies personal items, diapers can be different than what I use and so can the creams, so stick with what the babies skin is used to, unless of course I have nothing of theirs then I would use mine.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• well if mom or dad isnt around then yeah do it... or even if they are around... ask would u like me to change baby.... most of them will say yess plz... ever parent needs a brake even if its just a pamper change...

as of the supplies... i us mine if its closer... hhahaha... or if they do say yess i can change baby... if u do use yours... ask is this ok to us if they dont already...
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 7:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You mean would I change another child's diaper?? Yes. As far as supplies... if she had them I would use hers... if not I would use mine.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well I wouldnt let the baby sit in a poopy diaper all day. My ex's grama was watching a kid one day and we came back to his place (they lived together) and the kid stunk of poop!! He had a big mess she changed his diaper but not his clothes!!! I was like WTF she had a washer and dryer it wouldnt hurt to let him run around in his diaper or hell give him a pair of my ex boxers and roll em up pin them up but not her lazy B**** poor kid rank all day till his mom came to pick him up with clean clothes. So yes I would changed the kid if I had to use my own supplies so be it if I had to give em so of my kids clothes so be it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• That's a no brainer. Change the baby and use whatever supplies are available no matter who's they are.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Of course, change her! Don't make her sit in a dirty diaper. Was someone offended by this?
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• And I'd use hers if she had some in case of skin sensitivities, etc.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would change the diaper if it needed to be done...................................but I don't feel comfortable with other people changing my son, especially if I am right there and able to do it. maybe that is weird but its just how i feel.
    YoungandExcited

Answer by YoungandExcited at 8:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009