how long does it take?

So my 8 month old is finally getting her first tooth!! I saw it today, theres a little white spec of a tooth coming through, my question is, how long does it take usually for a tooth to come out all the way. thank you!!

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 7:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It varies from child to child and sometimes from tooth to tooth! it can take a fewdays or even a few weeks. just keep her confortable give her lots to chew on and tyenole if needed or orajel
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• After it breaks through the skin, it may take one to four weeks for come all the way out.
    aqsgwama

Answer by aqsgwama at 7:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It should break through throughout the next couple of days and then will keep getting taller. The good thing is that the painful part is probably almost over if not all the way over. If she got her bottom middle one, chances are the other bottom middle one will come very soon after.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 7:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• A few days for my son.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009