WHERE IN THE INTERNET CAN I GET RECIPES?

Im trying to cook different things but since im beraly a begginer at this..i need something easy to make but not that easy either im trying to challenge myself since im only 17 hehehehe hope i dont mess up the kitchen ot the food.

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• its all over the place! you can google beef recipes and a million of them will come up. just put in what meat you want to use and then recipes and youll find tons!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• you can find recipes all over the place :) There are groups here that have recipes, try recipes.com ... just google recipes and you will find a TON!!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 7:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• foodnetwork.com kraftfoods.com rachaelray.com

There are a lot of cookbooks for beginners at the bookstore. Barnes and Noble is a great place to get them and the employees will help you find what you need.

PM me and I can send you some easy recipes to try.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• www.easyrecipes.com

also get a box of bisquick and go to their site, they have tons of easy recipes that use bisquick.
    when i first started cooking i got this amazing cheeseburger pie recipe from bisquick.com that was extremely easy!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 7:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• allrecipes.com
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• cooks.com
    foodnetwork.com
    allrecipes.com
    weightwatchers.com (tasty recipes, even if you do not need to lose weight)
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• tasteofhome.com
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There are two good groups on here recipe share, and recipe swap that are good. I go mostly to http://www.recipezaar.com/  , I type my search then go by rating and usually sift through till I find something I like or can modify into what I'm looking for.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• PLEASE!!!! the first thing you need to do is to BUY a good all purpose cook book, like the Joy of Cooking and read the beginning and learn the basics!!! THEN go on from there! I f you were near me I would be happy to teach you!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• epicurian.com is one of my favorite sites. I get sooo many wonderful recipes there.
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009