How strange

I'm 39wks and my daughter is just been super active all of the sudden today. She has been kicking my butt and its so strange because some times with the way shes moving my stomach goes almost completely flat and I have a foot or arm or something that she jams into my side. I didn't even know she could go that far over lol and its like she is punching down and it keeps feeling like there's a bubble down there and that I'm going to pee my pants. Anyone else have this happen to them?

leemarie18

Asked by leemarie18 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• May be that she is trying to get into a better position for birth. Sounds like she is having fun though!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Generally 39 weeks there less active but thats awesome she is moving alot!! Sometimes they get active is all
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I thought that they got less active too that's why I was asking its strange
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2009