help with personal grooming issue...

Okay, I'm just going to put it out there...I'm a hairy lady. I keep my bikini line under control by shaving but what do you do if you have hair on your rear/crack? Should I wax it? Or try to shave? Is electrolysis expensive? My bf jokes I'm like a werewolf! lol thanks

damira

Asked by damira at 7:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• pluck
    .not.angel.

Answer by .not.angel. at 7:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have the same problem!!!! I don't know what to do.
    Anonymous

• Do you have anal sex?

If so, I suggest that you do not use Nair back there.  LOL!  My hubby says that he enjoys the way my long butt hair caresses his penis.  When I wipe I use baby wipes.  I bet you didn't know, but with one baby wipe you can get three or four good wipes out of it.  It just depends on how you fold it.

Anonymous

• Laser hair removal can be expensive. My SIL had it done on her whole body for $2500 and that was a deal. the only reason I haven't had it done is, I don't want someone digging around down there, lol. My SIL said that the woman who did hers got like all up in her hoo-haa. LOL...you aren't the only furry girl out there. I feel like I shave everywhere...lol. Have you tried waxing yet? Ouch. Just getting my eyebrows done is enough for me to say no way to anywhere else...lol.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Whatever you do...do NOT Nair that shit. Oh holy crap...they aren't kidding when the warnings say not to use it in those areas. My ass crack was raw for a week!
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• hand your man a pair of tweezers!
    adulation

Answer by adulation at 8:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I've used Nair there several times. They have 'sensitive area' Nair. Once again though, Hubby doesn't like it because he says it tastes like shit. No matter how hard I scrub my anus with Irish Spring or even a melody of different soaps, I cannot get the awful Nair taste out of my bung hole. I know he's not just making it up because he doesn't want me to be bare, because when we kiss after he 'tosses my salad' I taste it, and he is right! It is pretty foul.

Anonymous

• Adulation.......wouldn't that take too long? I mean....I have a fairly decent tolerance for pain; but YEESH!
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• hey, pain can be pleasure
    adulation

Answer by adulation at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Tie me up, bite me, beat me......but PLEASE no tweezers!
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009