Did you ever have one of those days?

Tell me what sucked about your day today! I coughed so hard my back hurts and then I peed my pants.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom seems to be much worse, she has a back problem and last time ended up in the hospital, she can barely get around.

Other than that, not much bad.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ha ha thats rough my dd has been crabby and whiny all day and is not napping!!!!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 8:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• just found out the friend of my husbands that I hate the most is coming over, and bringing his daughter who is mean to our little girl. So now I getr to keep reminding him that he is daddy andI am not babysitting when he is there too. FUN!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I used Bmat's suggestion to my question yesterday needing help with sinuses.. now I feel better and HAVE to clean and do laundry.. thanks alot Bmat!! lol.. j/k! ... but I still dont wanna clean...
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 8:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Umm I found out my little sister is pregnant...That will pretty much top the charts for the rest of the year that's for sure! But other than that...I guess I burnt my hand taking the bread out of the oven cuz Luke kept on running over Lorelai's foot with a tonka toy!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well I have had a bad day but I did not pee on myself, so I am not going to bother telling you about my bad day. I am just going to tell you that bad days come and go. It could be worse you could have went #2 on yourself. Smile, things will get better! If not stomp and cuss a lot thats is what works for me.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 8:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Ahh that's what I do...Stomp my foot and mumble unheard of things under my breath...makes me feel 11 all over again but it sure does help!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I pooped in my pants and I then clogged up the toilet!
    Anonymous