Baby Dry or Cruisers?

I use the Pampers Cruisers and wondered if any of you have used the Baby Dry and your experience with those. I have also read that White Cloud from Wal-Mart is good, I might try a small pack of those. We tried Huggies and we leaked though those, we have been with Pampers ever since, Swaddlers to Cruisers. Thanks for the advice in advance!!

lmh3820

Asked by lmh3820 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• pampers are great. I perfer the crusiers, but since the baby dry have the flex straps they work just fine. I actually switch between them depends on prices, coupons, etc. Neither leaks for me.
    Anonymous

• Oh you should use the White Cloud pampers, plus they smell really good even when baby makes a BM! I love them and also they hold a lot more liquid then the others.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have used the white cloud diapers for the last few months, the price is right and they work good. But if I am getting a pack and I am not at walmart I get the baby dry.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 8:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I haven't used the cruisers, but I don't like the baby dry b/c they leak. I'm sticking w/Swaddlers as long as I can until my DD outgrows size 2-3.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My son was pretty much stircty n Pampers. I LOVED the baby dry.. not only did they hold better you also for some reason get more in a pack. I worked in daycare in the infant room for a year and i found that more babies leaked thourgh the Crusiers then the Baby Dry. also White cloud are Ok, but though my experince the Target brnad seem to hold a lil better then Wlamart brand. BUt sticikng to Pampers DEF Baby dry.
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i love luvs and white cloud. they are cheap and good.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I use the baby dry ones because I get more diapers for the same price at BJs.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2009