Is this a bunch of BS like I think it is?

My DH and I were just going to grab a bottle of rum real quick so we got out of the car and took our 10 month old in with us. The lady stops us and says no one under 21 can come in. I look at her like... Seriously?! My DH was holding her and it was just the 2 of us in the store. I left. I wasn't going to sit outside. I was pissed. Was she right to kick us out for that?! It's not like she was trying to buy anything! Sheesh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats nuts. I think after maybe 10 they may have a point, but 10 months? really whats he gonna do try and buy some rum to help with teething?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thats stupid! When you go to the grocery store you take your kids through the liquor department don't you? You don't leave them outside in the aisles alone and say "wait here". You are the legal guardian.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• she had no legal right to kick you out and you can report her.
    Anonymous

• Personally I think she was being rediculous... I have been in a liquor store with my bf and dd before, no big deal.
    We were buying liquor for friends for the holidays and we all went in there.... I thinkshe was taking it to an extreme
    Anonymous

• lol. my husband and I went into Liquor Barn when I was 6 months prego...we were just getting something for him, (OBVIOUSLY!) and she refused to sell it to us. weird huh? I appreciate her "looking out for me" but it wasn't her place, and there's no way I was drinking!
    Anonymous

• -No one under 21 is the law.
    Thats gay though
    Anonymous

• So, if you are a single mom, or your husband is out of town, and you want to stop and pick up a bottle of wine (or something else) you can't? That's bullshit.
    Anonymous

• They do have every right. That is the law. Same thing happened to me. I just went to the car with the baby (six months at the time), we had already drove there, so no biggie!
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• maybe she knew she was being watched by cops for previously letting ppl under 21 in. she may be a little paranoid that she's gonna get busted for it.

but yeah, that sucks!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• whata bitch
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009