Detox?

Have you had any success with a specific type of detox method. I'm currently breastfeeding but have one month left before I ween him. I heard of drinking nothing but a light broth for a week but I'm not sure I have that kind of will power. I am walking but need extra help.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 8:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have an incredible detox. product. message me and i will get you the info
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have! I was so impressed with the results that I am now a rep for the company. You do not starve yourself, you just replace 2 out of your 3 meals with a shake and the 3rd one you get to have a normal meal.. then 4 times a month you do a cleanse day in which you drink the cleanse drink (which is extremely satisfying) along with some approved snacks like cherry tomatoes, almonds, etc. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle (and myself) have had amazing results--weight loss and energy as well. my energy is off the charts now. i am sooooo glad I have found it. you can check out my website here

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 7:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2009