bladder infection?

what are the signs that i might have a bladder infection? i went to the dr Monday and he took my urine and said that is showed signs of a bladder infection, but he was going to send it off the make sure. he wrote me a scrip for an antibiotic and said that he would call me and let me know, but not to fill it unless i thought that i did have one because it would cause a yeast infection if i take them and don’t need them. now when i wipe it is a little green and i am having lower back pain. do you think i have a bladder infection and should go ahead with the the meds or wait until dr calls me and tells me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ohh and by the way i am 16 weeks
    Anonymous

• I would wait till he calls just to be sure.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If it were me, I'd be calling him. UTI's can be really bad when you are pregnant...if you are having back pain with it, you could end up having a kidney infection.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• the urge to urinate but nothing comes out when you use the toilet, urine has a strong smell. dull lower back pain, flu like symptoms, painful to urinate....just drink plenty of water and cranberry juice and wait on the results. Good luck
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• call your baby dr.
    nobody here will be the same throughout their pregnancy.
    Thats just something you need to ask a OB.
    even if you dont have a doctor
    just call a baby doctor and tell them how far along you are
    and tell them your symptoms.
    scared.

Answer by scared. at 2:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009