feeding before bed

For the last three nights my 7 month old doesn't really drink her last bottle and will only fall asleep in her crib. (Not complaining, lol). She was taking her last bottle and drifting off but now she only drinks half of it and then fusses until I put her in her crib. But then she wakes up at 11 to eat. She used to take the while bottle and sleep until 1. I'm okay with this new program she's on but I was just wondering if this was normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When it comes to babies, it is hard to use the word "normal". Every child gets set in a certain routine that is comfortable to them. If you are ok with this new routine, then great! If not, try starting a new bedtime routine with storytime/bathtime before bottle and bed so your baby knows that it is time for"night-night".
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 9:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009