HELP???????

on my last ultrasound the doc show me 3 lil white spots and siad that maens a girl 9 times out of 10 but someone told me that since my baby is gonna be mixed thoes spots mean something else i cant remember what she siad it was call but it is really bothing me has anyone ever heard on that before?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Never heard of that before...Idk if I believe that either, bc your doc knows your baby is biracial so he or she would factor that in when telling you that information....I would ask your doc next appt.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my doc knows but i have an ultrasound tec. that does all that and she dont know that cuz he lets my mom go to thoes cuz thier early in the moring and he works so i really hard so i dont have to work because this is our frist and he does not want anything to happen hes very over protective(dont know if i spelled it right) of me
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009